Now, onto the rules of conduct!
My intention is to create a space where everyone feels welcome until their inappropriate conduct demands otherwise, so I ask the participants of this meme to use common sense and treat others with some modicum of respect. Don't flame, don't troll, don't wank — I want to keep IP addresses unlogged for as long as possible, but if that extra layer of anonymity proves too troublesome and people begin abusing it, I'll start logging them and ban repeat offenders.
Onto the technical side of things!
- You must post anonymously unless you post a fill to your journal (or somewhere else, such as Tumblr) and want to link it to the requester. I will be deleting comments that do not adhere to this rule.
- There are certain themes that you must properly warn for, whether it be for a request or a fill: rape/non-con, dubious consent/dub-con, bestiality/zoophiliatic content, necrophilia, character death, graphic depictions of (the aftermath of) violence, the sexualization of minors, self-injury, etc. Again, use common sense when deciding what to warn for. I won't make you warn for a paper cut, but I will make you warn for disembowelment, and if you post a request or a fill without the proper warnings, I will delete it immediately.
- Do not post images directly to the meme. If you are posting a fanart fill, picture prompts, etc., please post a link to the image instead. Exceptions will be made for images that are uncolored, small, and otherwise non-disruptive and easy to load. If your image is NSFW (not safe for work), then please denote that somewhere in the body of your comment.
- You must preface your request as so: NAME OF GROUP(S)/TELEVISION SHOW(S)/MOVIE(S)/NOVEL(S)/etc., PAIRING(S) (if you do not want a pairing, simply put NAME OF CHARACTER(S) instead), and WARNING: X, wherein X is the theme that you are warning for (if you do not need to include a warning, leave that part out of your preface). As subject lines are enabled, you must do this in the subject line. Your prompt might look something like this: Super Junior, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, warning: self-injury. The prompt and other specifications go in the comment area.
- If, for some reason, you cannot access the subject line, then you must include your warning(s) in the body of the comment prior to the content of the fill.
- If you fill a prompt from a post that is not the current one, then you must link to your fill somewhere on the current post. You can also link to fills that you've posted in your personal journal in the same manner.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have access to a computer for most of the day, so I will be as prompt (heh) as possible in answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy your time spent here at seoulfulness! 재미있는 시간을 가지세요! And remember...